Request a Service Contract Quote
Gem Barcoding understands that in order for your company to maintain its competitive edge, your
bar code label printers must perform optimally. Problems with your printers will have a direct impact on
your operations and productivity.
Gem Barcoding provides affordable nationwide service contracts on most thermal transfer printers including:
A Gem Service Contract will include:
- Please click here to contact us for a Service Contract Quote -
- Unlimited repairs, travel time and all parts and labor (excluding printheads and consumables).
- Service technician will arrive onsite within 24-48 hours of service call.
- Equipment must be in working condition prior to the contract.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of any parts needed to repair equipment within the first 30 days of the agreement unless under previous contract.
- Free phone technical support 8:00am - 5:30pm EST Monday - Friday.
- New OEM parts used in repairs
- Factory options such as ext rewinder, cutter, ethernet, etc. can be covered for an additional $50 per option per printer.
© Copyright 2005 Gem Barcoding, Inc.